Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I WON I WON!!!

Okay so I always enter contest on-line. I love it! I think its so much fun. Plus why not, when you get to win something for free. Well a few weeks ago I won something from Sugar Pop Ribbons. I was so totally excited about I can't even tell you. Now before I tell you what I won I have to tell you a little about this awesome sit. First off not only does she do giveaways but she also does tons of reviews. I love reading reviews. I can't even tell you how many items have been added to my favorites list these past few months after reading her reviews and then checking the product out for myself. The owner of the blog has a little girl knows as DD who is 4. Let me just say DD is so cute!! So she does a lot of reviews and giveaways of baby stuff. I am loving this. Jay and I have decided that next month we are going to start trying to have a baby! YAY!! So now I look at all kinds of baby things and compare them all. I have to tell you I love going to Sugar Pop Ribbons and reading the things she reviews for not only babies but toddlers. Its been so helpful. I decided that this was the year for me to start going green. Well Sugar Pop Ribbons is all about going green so score one for her in my book!!

Okay now onto what I won. I plan on nursing my babies. But I do not however feel that it is right for women who nurse to just pull their boobs out for the world to see. No one wants to see what you have going on. Its not right. So I will for sure not be one of those women. When SPR was having a giveaway from Balboa Baby and one of there nursing covers was up for grabs I had to enter! If you have never been to Balboa Baby and you have a baby I highly suggest you check them out. Wicked cute stuff!! I for sure plan on getting one of there nursing pillows. So cute! Here is what my new nursing cover looks like!! OH so excited about it.
Now you all must go to Sugar Pop Ribbons and become a follower and win cool stuff for yourself. She usally only ships within the US so if you don't live in the states but know someone that does you should ask if you can use there address. Thats what I did. I gave her my parents address. I'm really excited about this. And I love love love Sugar Pop Ribbons!!! She always has great reviews and awesome giveaways.

3 comments:

Amy said...

I love winning stuff. I've won exactly 2 things in my entire life. But I still like winning.

So I was going back through your blog. I can't believe how big Jamie is and are those the Ercanbrack boys in the decorated car picture? Amazing how big they are. But I'm sad, cuz if I was still in Rhode Island your mom would have told me all about how you and Jay met, I could have been at the reception. So you have to tell me how you guys met, the whole story. Blog about it, email me, whatever you want. But I really want to know!!

Lowrey said...

Hooray! i love Jen's blog she is awesome. I have a blog you might like come check it out its http://familyliciousreviews.blogspot.com/

Eleni said...

Hi :) I just wanted to thank you for complimenting my site! You're blog is really cute as well :) I'm glad everything loaded okay for you, I'm still having issues with old comments but hopefully everything will show up in a few days...thanks again!

-Eleni
La Femme Readers