Thursday, January 7, 2010

Oh my......

Man I feel like life is just going by so fast. I have so much to update on here. Sadly that wont happen for a while. My computer has decided not to work. So somewhere in the mail right now is my paper work for my extended warranty to come. Thank goodness my mom is brilliant and got that knowing that I would need. She knows how me and anything electronic don't get along so well. I guess the back light went out on it. Staples here I come. Maybe I can get a new one like I did with my Ipod. Thanks Best Buy for my $0.52 Ipod with the cool video camera on it thats also pink. Ah the life of replacement plans for people like me. So until I receive my paper work there will be no updates. Until then my little blog.

1 comment:

Cherry said...

Sorry to hear about your computer. My mouse needs replacing too. Maybe I bang it too much :), neway, hope it resolves for you soon!